Eye Screening Over 1,100 people wrapped around the Evangelical Presbyterian Church on the first day ...
When Claudine was born, her eyes did not open. She was lucky enough to be born in a hospital, but the doctors did not know why her eyelids remained closed. Her ...
- MSICS Training in Santa Barbara, CA Mar. 12, 20162 years ago
- Surgeons needed for Tenwek Hospital in Kenya3 years ago
- Courses offered by KCCO for program managers3 years ago
- Developing World Ophthalmology Oct. 10, 20143 years ago
- Christian Community Health Fellowship May 8-10, 20144 years ago
- Prescription for Renewal Oct 10-12, 20144 years ago
- Global Mission Health Conference Nov. 6-8, 20144 years ago
- CMDA National Conference May 19-22, 20144 years ago
- Christian Connections for International Health June 20-23, 20144 years ago
- Unite for Sight April 12-13, 20144 years ago